Any senior wanting to leave campus during the lunch period must turn in this completed off-campus permission form signed by their parent/guardian and by the student.
Students who turn in this form and are granted permission to participate in Off Campus Lunch will receive a special ID card that must be shown to school personnel as they leave campus.
Seniors who are leaving campus at lunch must do the following:
1. Have their digital ID card available.
2. STOP at the gate and show their ID card to school staff member.
3. Cars must come to a complete stop in order to have digital ID Cards checked.
4. If there are additional students in the car, they must also show their digital ID cards.
5. Students who do not have their digital ID card will not be allowed to leave campus.
• Seniors who attempt to leave campus with an underclassmen or another senior who does not have permission to leave during lunch will have their Senior Lunch rescinded.
• Seniors are not allowed to remain in their cars in the school parking lot during lunch. Once they return to school they should proceed to the interior of the campus.
• Seniors who park on Millbrook Ave. are required to cross at the crosswalk on Cole and Millbrook. “J-walking” may be cause to lose Senior lunch privilege.
• Any senior who is failing a class, not in good standing, has excessive absenteeism, or who has been placed on non-privilege status may have their off campus lunch privilege rescinded.
• Please note that any senior who earned an “F” in a class the previous semester or had an absenteeism rate higher that 10% will not be granted permission to leave campus for the first six weeks of the next semester. In order to obtain permission, they must complete this form, be passing all classes, have acceptable attendance, and meet with the Learning Director in charge of Student Services.
Click Senior Off- Campus Pass to complete the permission slip
. Printed copies of the application must be turned in to the Activities Office.