CART provides a 75,000 state-of-the-art research and technology facility where students design and complete projects in collaboration with partners from the local, national, and international business community.
Participation in CART is a privilege for eleventh and twelfth grade students. Each year, Clovis High School has more students attending CART than any other high school in Clovis or Fresno Unified and this is a tradition we hope to continue for many years to come.
Transportation is provided between Clovis schools and CART. Students who are selected to enroll, attend half-day classes in one of the 16 laboratories taught by teams of instructors from both education and business. Interested students must apply online and are selected through a lottery process.
- Environmental Science and Field Research ROP
- Business and Finance ROP (AM only)
- Hospitality and Event Management ROP (PM only)
- Cybersecurity ROP
- Marketing, Advertising, and Entrepreneurship ROP
- Web Application Development ROP
- Psychology and Human Behavior
- Digital Video Production and Broadcast ROP*
- Interactive Game Design ROP*
- Law and Order Policy
- Digital Media and Graphic Design ROP
- Engineering and Product Development ROP* (AM only)
- Robotics and Electronics ROP* (PM only)
- Forensic Research and Biotechnology*
**see CART brochure for prerequisites requirements