The 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and California Dream Act Application (CADAA) opens October 1, 2020. Your FAFSA or CADAA must be submitted by March 2, 2021 for Cal Grant consideration.
Attend a FREE Cash for College Workshop to receive help completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act (CADAA) and Chafee Grant for Foster Youth applications.
Don’t forget the documents needed to apply
- Student social security number
- Parents’ social security number dependent students
- Drivers license number (if applicable)
- Alien Registration number (if applicable)
- 2019 Federal Tax information (including IRS, W-2, IRS 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ, foreign tax return, or tax return for any US territories)
- Records of untaxed income (including child support, interest income, and veterans’ benefits)
- Assets information (bank statements, stocks, bonds, real estate, business and farm investments.)
- Website www.fafsa.gov
- FSA ID www.fsaid.gov students and parents need an ID to sign the application. (please create an FSAID prior to the workshop)
- For more information see Scholarships/Financial Aid under the Counseling tab..
- Click on the clink: FAFSA Workshop