Follow these steps to request a FREE official transcript:
- Download and complete the transcript request form
- Submit form to the Registrar office, located in the front office. Please have your ID.
- Submit form and copy of ID in-person, via email, or fax
Online Transcript Help
- Click on “CREATE ACCOUNT”
- Enter student information (name, DOB, education, email, password)
- Click “SIGN UP”
- You will be sent a confirmation code to the email you provided.
- Enter that code & begin answering the questions to complete the student profile
- ***NOTE: Be sure to type in our full school name when asked the educational institution, as we’ve been confused with Clovis High School in the past.
Once your profile is complete you can “request an official or unofficial transcript to be mailed to a college or for yourself.
Clovis North Registrar’s office is then sent an email notification that a request is pending. The transcript will be uploaded to Parchment and they will send out as requested.