Clovis Unified School District will be partnering with Family HealthCare Network to bring no cost Pfizer COVID vaccinations to CUSD employees and students ages 12 and above. Family HealthCare Network (FHCN) will be administering the FDA approved Pfizer COVID-19 vaccination.
- Dates: 1st Dose on Saturday, August 28, 2021 and 2nd Dose on Saturday, September 18, 2021
- Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm for both doses
- Where: Clovis West High School Parking Lot Located on the West Side of the Campus - 1070 E Teague Ave
If you are insured, you will present your insurance card and the insurance payment will be accepted as payment in full and you will not be charged. If you do not have insurance, the Department of Health will be billed and you will not be charged.
Each person receiving a vaccination must print & bring the attached packet, which contains:
- Vaccination Packet (complete & sign)
- Pfizer Vaccination Fact sheet
- Vaccination Symptom Fact Sheet
A vaccination card will be provided after the vaccination is administered. Upon returning for your second vaccination, you will bring your vaccination card back to document the second vaccination.
Vaccinations will be administered on a first-come, first-served basis between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. for those who register to attend.