Student Instructions for Authenticating Zoom Account
Here are the steps, the part in red is if they have already signed in incorrectly. They need to sign out and then back in correctly.
- On your browser go to zoom.us
- Click Sign In (toward the top right of the screen). If sign in is not there click on MY ACCOUNT
- Scroll down and click on Sign in with SSO. If you clicked on MY ACCOUNT you should be on your profile page, in the top right click on the person icon and then click sign out, then go back to step two and click on Sign In.
- After you click on Sign in with SSO, the domain is cusd, then click continue
- Cusd login page should pop up, log in with your usual username and password (Zoom will now tell you that you must confirm your account - see steps 6-9)
Steps 6-9 are new to Zoom as of Dec 7th
- Go back to Clever and click on Office365
- Click on the outlook icon
- Find the Zoom email, open and click the confirmation link.
- This should confirm their account, not sure if this will bring them straight into he meeting or if they need to click on your zoom link again.
- You should now be on your profile page. Check where is says Sign-in Email. This should read first 3 letter of firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your profile page looks like this go back to Clever and click your class zoom link.