Enroll My Student

Requirements for Student Registration 

  • Student’s birth certificate
  • Proof of residence (one of the following)
    • Recent PG&E Bill
    • Recent Water, Sewage and Garbage Bill
    • Current Rental Agreement
    • Recent Property Tax payment receipt
    • Recent Pay Check Stub
    • Escrow papers (closing date within 45 days)
    • Voter Registration Card
    • Certified copy of the Voter Registration App. Form
  • Immunizations-written evidence of up to date immunizations for:
    • Polio
    • MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
    • DTP (Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis)
    • Hepatitis B Series
    • Varicella (Chicken Pox)(two doses of varicella is required for ages 13-17 years of age for those who are transfer students who were not admitted to a California school before July 1, 2001.
  • Tdap Booster
  • If coming from another country, evidence of intradermal skin test (TB Test)
  • Withdrawal slip and unofficial transcript from previous school
  • Any filed court documents regarding student and custody issues
  • Biological parent or legal guardian (with court order) must be present with student at the time of registration.

 Open Enrollment




The Open Enrollment application window is open for the 2018-2019 school year.  The deadline to apply for an Open Enrollment is by the end of the business day, on Wednesday, November 1, 2017.  You can pick up a copy of the application from any school site or from the C.U.S.D. student services office on David E. Cook Way.

All C.U.S.D. residents are eligible to apply for an Open Enrollment, which if approved allows a parent to select the school site within the C.U.S.D boundary that they would like their student to attend starting the 2018-2019 school year.