1. Permission slips<-- click here.
2. The annual Sober Graduation party for seniors, after graduation, will be held at John’s Incredible Pizza. Doors open at 10:30 p.m. There will be no admittance after 11:00 p.m. Must have Current CW Student ID card to be admitted. Sober Grad Night ends at 3:00 a.m. No student will be allowed to leave Sober Grad without a phone call to a parent. For the safety of your student please encourage them to stay until 3:00 a.m.
3. There will be no dress code enforced that evening. Sign up permission slips will be available from the Activities office. Students must return the permission slip filled out, signed by parent, with check made payable to Sober Grad. Seniors can turn their completed permission slip and money to the Activities office anytime up until the deadline of June 5th.
4. You MUST be a CWHS graduating senior to attend the party. No exceptions!
5. Permission slips can be down loaded off the Clovis West website. Please put money in a sealed envelope. Permission slips will not be accepted without payment.
6. Sober Grad is put on by volunteer parents, funded by community sponsors and not a CUSD event. There are many activities such as casino games to earn raffle tickets, dancing, lots and lots of food and beverages throughout the entire evening, over 200 raffle prizes, a cash cube, and much more!!! The best part is once you’re in everything is FREE! We are always looking for donations to help make this the best party ever. Cash donations, raffle items or gift cards ($20-$25 each) would be much appreciated. Tickets are $50.00 in advance and $60.00 at the door, (No Refunds).