Please join us to recognize the signing of National Letter of Intents by the following Clovis West High School student-athletes.
Colin Delaere – Boys basketball
California Baptist University
Landynn Munster – girls basketball
Alyssa DeLaCruz - Softball
San Francisco State
Class of 2015 Senior Sweatshirt
We will take orders now through November 21 and have them ready a day or two after we return from Thanksgiving break! Click here for order form.
The Robotics team will be collecting towels, bedding, and toys for a no kill cat/dog shelter; for the
The Valley Animal Center. Please contact Rebecca Avants @ 327.2187 for more information.
Ebola and/or Enterovirus 68.
- We recognize the danger presented by contagious and sometimes life-threatening illnesses, and are in a constant state of awareness about public health threats like West Nile, H1N1 and most recently Ebola and/or Enterovirus 68.
- Our district is in close communication with the Fresno County Health Department (who is the lead agency when it comes to health risks to our community) working together to plan and prepare our community for the potential of a virus outbreak here in the Central Valley.
- Our plans, which have been in existence for years (threats like West Nile, H1N1 and the possibility of a world-wide outbreak of Avian Flu in years past have all tested this planning process) provide for scaled responses that include everything from continuously promoting prevention methods of staying home if you have a fever/covering coughs/good hand-washing and sanitizing practices to worst case scenarios that would require schools to close for a short or long period of time.
- In addition, our district has reached out to Dallas City Schools and has a copy of their response plans as one more way to stay aware of the most current developments related to the Ebola virus case.
- Currently, we are in close communication with surrounding school districts and Fresno County Health who are monitoring the national situation while locally our health services staff is continuing to promote prevention efforts throughout Clovis Unified