We will have another week of dress up days the week of Nov 3rd-7th for All Clovis Week and our Make-A-Wish Holiday Rally! The theme for the rally on Friday, November 7th is Holidays and our Wish Kid Jamie will be joining us for this special occasion!
Seniors – Halloween
Juniors – New Year’s Day
Sophomores – 4th of July
Freshmen – Valentine’s Day
Dress Up Days
Monday – Pajama Day
Tuesday – Tacky Tourist
Wednesday – College
Thursday – Character and Disney
Friday – Holiday
HOOP DREAMS: Saturday Nov. 1st
It all began in Lil Hoopsters…the excitement, the friends, the fun. The passion grew and the dreams began.
You eagerly attended games, waiting for the day that you will be out there leading your team.
After countless camps, days spent shooting in the driveway, bouncing the ball on the playground…the journey is near.
The HOOP DREAMS CAMP can get you one step closer to achieving your goals.
LIVE THE DREAM! Click here for more information
The Robotics team will be collecting towels, bedding, and toys for a no kill cat/dog shelter; for the
The Valley Animal Center. Please contact Rebecca Avants @ 327.2187 for more information.
Ebola and/or Enterovirus 68.
- We recognize the danger presented by contagious and sometimes life-threatening illnesses, and are in a constant state of awareness about public health threats like West Nile, H1N1 and most recently Ebola and/or Enterovirus 68.
- Our district is in close communication with the Fresno County Health Department (who is the lead agency when it comes to health risks to our community) working together to plan and prepare our community for the potential of a virus outbreak here in the Central Valley.
- Our plans, which have been in existence for years (threats like West Nile, H1N1 and the possibility of a world-wide outbreak of Avian Flu in years past have all tested this planning process) provide for scaled responses that include everything from continuously promoting prevention methods of staying home if you have a fever/covering coughs/good hand-washing and sanitizing practices to worst case scenarios that would require schools to close for a short or long period of time.
- In addition, our district has reached out to Dallas City Schools and has a copy of their response plans as one more way to stay aware of the most current developments related to the Ebola virus case.
- Currently, we are in close communication with surrounding school districts and Fresno County Health who are monitoring the national situation while locally our health services staff is continuing to promote prevention efforts throughout Clovis Unified